Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshkote

Hello,
    I have had dry eyes for several years now and have tried just about every eyedrop on the market without much relief. I was reading the ad for Freshkote and it sure sounds promising. Has anyone had any luck with this eyedrop? I was thinking of asking my eye doctor for a prescription. I have tried Dwelle and had a hard time sticking with it for more then a couple of days.

Freshkote

I have used both drops and like both. I find very little actual difference except for Freshkote's much higher price.

I don't know what you didn't like about Dwelle. If it is the mucus string clumping, Freshkote will do the same for the first few days.

Comment

Originally posted by pecan121 View Post
      I have used both drops and like both. I find very little actual difference except for Freshkote's much higher price.

I don't know what you didn't like about Dwelle. If it is the mucus string clumping, Freshkote will do the same for the first few days.
      For me it's stings and makes my eyes red. I'm not sure if I need to stick with it for longer then two or three days or if the redness is a sign I need to stop. The stinging I can live with... If Freshcote is the basically the same as Dwelle I'm not sure it's worth it..

Comment

Hi there...

I had the same reaction to Dwelle as you so stopped using it on the advice of this board and my doc. I tried Freshkote as well (paid $40) and it was very similar - no beneifts. I didn't have as much redness with it but still had the stinging and it did very little to relieve the dryness. Based upon my own experience, I'd suggest you save your $$. Genteal gel and Refresh Plus work the best for me.
        Last edited by alisonW; 29-Jul-2010, 12:12. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Working...
        X