Dwelle out of stock!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle out of stock!?!

Hi there, I have never tried Dwelle but my dry eyes is getting worse and I am willing to try anything. It is out of stock right now and does anyone know when it will be back. Is there another place to order it. What do you do if you depend on it and you can't get it cause its sold out? Do you use another brand in the meantime? or do you just order in bulk?? thanks.

Dwelle working for me

Definitely try and get Dwelle if you can when it comes back into stock. If you can't, then get the prescription version, Freshkote that might be more easily available. I tried a lot of drops and this one I feel helps to adhere moisture to the eye while the others wear off too quickly. I had tried all the OTC drops, Systane, Refresh and none of them really helped. Genteal Gel helped a bit. Diet and exercise helped a lot. I started eating only organic and nothing with high fructose corn syrup and my dry eyes improved (or maybe it was a coincendence). Keeping my eyelids clean by using baby shampoo (I tried a lid scrub but it irritated me) helped a bit too. The Dwelle and the Restasis together seem to be the winning combination for me. It's not a cure but it makes the symptoms more manageable. It will be interesting to see if it continues working. Drops tend to work on me for a month and stop working. I'm at the 3 week mark so we shall see.

Comment

Thank you for replying! I have asked my eye doctor about prescribing Freshkote and he says he's never heard of it. I am located in Canada so I'm not sure whether we have it here or not =( But from what I've read, people seem to do better with Dwelle then with Freshkote. Once it comes back in stock I will be sure to get a few.

Comment

Sorry I didn't see your first post. Dwelle is in stock, here.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

So I got my dwelle and have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I have to say it really BURNS!! It does help with dry eyes for many hours but I just hope the burning is normal. I'm just really sad it's pretty expensive for such a small bottle. If only there was a deal if I bought in bulk =(

Comment

Dwelle will burn less as your eye surface heals. Try using 2 drops in each eye and immediately close your eyes to let them recover. That works for me. As for the cost, I always figure that since it lasts longer, I use less, so the price evens out. And those OTC drops aren't cheap, either!

I also use FreshKote, which truly is expensive in comparison--$37.50 per bottle.

C

Comment

Originally posted by tootsieroll View Post
              So I got my dwelle and have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I have to say it really BURNS!! It does help with dry eyes for many hours but I just hope the burning is normal. I'm just really sad it's pretty expensive for such a small bottle. If only there was a deal if I bought in bulk =(
              If it helps enough that you want to continue using it, another way to deal with initial burning is a couple of drops of saline (Unisol) or a really bland drop 5-10 minutes before putting it in.

There are price discounts in the dry eye shop for 4 or more and also 8 or more.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
              X