Clinical trial updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinical trial updates

Our newsletter went into hibernation for the winter but I'm trying to remedy that right now. For the moment, clinical trial updates are available, and the rest of the newsletter hopefully within a couple of days. For all those of you who don't see much happening on the research front, looking at the actual lineup of stuff in progress may be somewhat encouraging. The timelines are long, but stuff is happening.

Click here, or on the "Dry Eye News" link at the top of the page, then click on "In the pipeline".
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

p.s.

Corrections, additions, details, comments always welcome!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks for this Rebecca,

one small addition:
      Novagali of France has completed Phase II. Have a look at their site
      I'll try to call them someday... when they're on phase III.
      but it seems that by the way things are going in Europe we'll have this other type of cyclosporin sooner than Restasis...

Take care
      Kakinda

Comment

this clyrosporine, is it the same action becuase its the same active ingredeant? its goin got benefit the same kind of people and so on?
        I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

yes... and no.

yes, the cyclo at an equivalent dosage will produce the same effect on the different individuals... and therefore will help some but not the others...

however, the oil used as a vehicle for the cyclo may change and this may have an important impact too... on tolerance and results.

sometimes people have problems tolerating the excipients and vehicle rather than the pure medical agent.

I have tried several types of cyclo at different doses and with differents oils and i didn't have the same results.

again, cyclo may not help everyone
          Kakinda

Comment

Originally posted by kakinda
            one small addition:
            Novagali of France has completed Phase II. Have a look at their site
            I'll try to call them someday... when they're on phase III.
            but it seems that by the way things are going in Europe we'll have this other type of cyclosporin sooner than Restasis...
            Thank you!!! Am adding now.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
            X