Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refresh PM and Lacri Lube whats the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh PM and Lacri Lube whats the difference?

Hi
    I was thinking of taking a ointment because all other drops just go away so fast and twenty minutes later I need more drops. Are Refresh PM or Lacri Lube safe for long time use. I know they are both preservative free but they contain mineral oil and white petroleum jelly, are these safe? Also what is the difference between Refresh PM and Lacri Lube. Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty sure...

that Lacrilube is *not* preservative-free which is why I've always used Refresh PM. As far as I know (from the reading I've done) they are safe to use long-term.

Comment

I use Allergan LacriLube in a pink tube, and it's marked preservative free. I know Refresh and Allergan are the same company, but their products might have different names in different countries. So it may depend on where you live whether 'Lacrilube' is PF or not.
      The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

That makes sense...

I just checked and the Refresh Lacrilube I see here in the US contains Chlorobutanol as a preservative so you are correct - different products in different areas.

Comment

When I came on here first I got so confused about people talking about 2 different types of Lacrilube. I doubted whether the Allergan one was PF or not, even though it says so on the tube
          The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

Working...
          X