Refresh Endura users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh Endura users

I have a question for Refresh Endura users (past or present (ie, Canadians). What is the best way to use this drop? When I use it alone, I find about an hour later, my eyes feel even more dry. I tried it over an aqueous drop (TheraTears) and I found it to be better, but am worried that there might be an interaction between the carboymethylcellulous sodium in the theratears and the carbomer/castor oil in the endura drops.

Also, I'm finding that the endura drops make my eyes fairly red - is this a temporary reaction that goes away with prolonged use? or might this be a sign of irritation?

Thanks!

Hi,

I used Refresh Endura around the time I was using Restasis . They use the same castor oil vehicle and at first they felt good As time went on it caused more dryness and redness and irritation. I think I may have developed an allergy to it.

Best wishes,
    dryeyes2

Comment

I use them only at night, before I go to bed, and I don't use them every single night. I alternate with other drops (Bion, Viva drops). I also apply castor oil around my eyelids.

Canadians). What is the best way to use this drop? When I use it alone, I find about an hour later, my eyes feel even more dry. I tried it over an aqueous drop (TheraTears) and I found it to be better, but am worried that there might be an interaction between the carboymethylcellulous sodium in the theratears and the carbomer/castor oil in the endura drops.

Also, I'm finding that the endura drops make my eyes fairly red - is this a temporary reaction that goes away with prolonged use? or might this be a sign of irritation?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
      X