Missing Dr. Holly's Drops (Dwelle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Dr. Holly's Drops (Dwelle!)

So I just found out the bad news that Dwelle is no longer in the dry eye shop, and I am honestly getting nervous already. Dwelle has been my lifesaver for two solid years. It has worked like nothing else I've tried, and I really believe it's made all the difference. With Dwelle at night, my eyes are so good, that I hardly have to do anything to them during the day. Without Dwelle, I am cringing. (In fact, when I've gone on vacation in the past, I have packed two bottles, one in each separate suitcase, so that I was sure to never not have my Dwelle with me at night.)

Anyway, I am wondering if A) there is anything we can do to help Dwelle and Dr. Holly's Drops come back? and B) what the other loyal Dwelle users are going to use? I have heard mention of FreshKote, but not tried it...

Wishing you all a moist eye day!

I am in the same situation! Looking forward to what people use as substitutes

Comment

has anyone found a good substitute? I am struggling a bit without it at night, gels and ointments don't help and drops aren't thick enough
      just keep swimming...

Comment

Stanza, you can try Clinitas Ultra 3 eye drops. they have same formula aa Dwelle plus lipid component. You can buy it from amazon. I have already ordered one. expecting to get soon.

Comment

Here is the link

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...initas-Ultra-3

Comment

Praveen,

Can you let us know what you think of Clinitas Ultra 3?? I am very curious!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X