Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GenTeal Drops-Is there a difference between them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenTeal Drops-Is there a difference between them?

I got some GenTeal drops to try. I bought the Moderate to Severe instead of the Mild to Moderate.

Is there a big difference in them? Will it cause problems or aggravate my eyes?

Thanks

Hi, I the Genteal drops come in a few different forms, I've use a few of them myself, I like the gel (comes in a tube) it seems to last longer, and I'm feeling like I'm not putting something in my eyes constantly, it does make your eyes blurry, I follow the gel with a drop of Thera Tears preservative free it clears my eye while not washing away the gel. If Im not mistaken the Genteal comes in a mild to moderate drop, and the moderate to severe is a Liquid gel drop, I can't seem to use the liquid gel, makes my eyes feel real uncomfortable, there are lots of different drops, sometimes you just have to experiment to see what works best for you....good luck

Comment

I wanted to try gel drops because I don't like stuff running down my face.

I guess I'll try these at night and see how much they mess up my vision and see how they feel on my eyes.

It gets really confusing with all the different types of drops.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X