Hycosan Extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hycosan Extra

Just wanted to let you know I have been using this new product for nearly 2 weeks now and am finding it amazing. I usually use ordinary Hycosan (0.1% hyaluronic acid) topped up with Celluvisc first thing in the morning and last thing at night. This Extra is 0.2% hyaluronic acid is as soothing and long lasting as the Celluvisc but doesn't blur the vision so much and don't get all the white crusty stuff in the morning.

I am trying not to get too excited about this, as we are having lovely humid weather in UK at the moment which must be helping, but I have gone nearly 4 hours this last few days without drops. I could only say that on this site, and know you will understand completely how huge a thing that is! For over 3 years since my lasik I have had to 'drop' at least every hour, I even managed to go out to the shops today without taking my little pouch of eye products - felt almost normal again. As I say, may just be going through a good patch with the weather, will be a real test when the winter comes and heating goes back on, but just for the moment I am sooooooo happy!!

Looks like this product might only be available in the U.K.? I am wondering if it might be chemically similar to Oasis Tears Plus?

Comment

Originally posted by bella_girl View Post
      Looks like this product might only be available in the U.K.? I am wondering if it might be chemically similar to Oasis Tears Plus?
      Not sure if it is available worldwide, would think you could get it off internet. Not familiar with Oasis Tears Plus, but Hycosan has no preservatives and can last up to 6 months because of the way the drops are despensed.

Comment

Working...
      X