X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BionTears

Hi All,

Any feedbacks on BionTears?

Currently using Systane Ultra + Restasis. Thinking to change to BionTears + Restasis.

Found this in The EyeDigest :

Bicarbonate containing artificial tears have also been shown to promote healing in severe dry eyes. Available bicarbonate containing tears include: Bion Tears, Murine Tears. (Arch Ophthalmol. 1995 Mar;113(3):371-8, Cornea. 1993 Mar;12(2):115-20)

Hi,

I find Bion Tears to be a mild wetting drop. They do not sting my eyes the way Systane Ultra sometimes does in the evenings. I don't find Bion Tears to be very lubricating the way Refresh Endura is.

Comment

I have used Tears Naturale made by the same company as Bion Tears which has the same active ingredients as Bion Tears but is cheaper. I've always wondered what the difference was. The only difference I can see is that Bion Tears has a few more inactive ingredients. I wouldn't think inactive ingredients would make it work better. Unfortunately Tears Naturale is not working for me like it used to, so I may try Bion Tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful2 View Post
        Hi,

I find Bion Tears to be a mild wetting drop. They do not sting my eyes the way Systane Ultra sometimes does in the evenings. I don't find Bion Tears to be very lubricating the way Refresh Endura is.

Allergan has stopped making Refresh Endura. Now left with Refresh Celluvisc and Refresh Liquidgel.

Comment

Hi there,

Refresh Endura is available in Canada. You could order it on line if you think it works for you. Personally, I like them. I find the castor oil soothing.

Comment

Working...
          X