Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidisic Gel

Anyone has feedbacks on Vidisic Gel?

Have used this previously, quite like the moisturing effects, but noticed it does not last longer compared to DuraTears.

But inside Vidisic Gel - the paper states

Vidisic Gel is also particular suitable for the treatment of severe symptons of dry eye.

Hi Nitro,

I've been using Vidisic for quite a while now. I'm using it in conjunction with Artelac drops. I use the gel for more long lasting relief. However, I find its effects a bit odd! It does prevent my eyes from drying out as much, but I need to put drops in soon after I use the gel because it causes a drying sensation, i.e. I can feel a think layer of gel on my eye surface but it feels like it needs to be diluted with drops to be more comfortable. I haven't used DuraTears, so I can't compare the two. But I wouldn't survive a day without Vidisic, it really helps. Keeping it in the fridge makes it even more refreshing I also like that the vials are resealable.
    The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

Originally posted by Súil Eile View Post
      Hi Nitro,

I've been using Vidisic for quite a while now. I'm using it in conjunction with Artelac drops. I use the gel for more long lasting relief. However, I find its effects a bit odd! It does prevent my eyes from drying out as much, but I need to put drops in soon after I use the gel because it causes a drying sensation, i.e. I can feel a think layer of gel on my eye surface but it feels like it needs to be diluted with drops to be more comfortable. I haven't used DuraTears, so I can't compare the two. But I wouldn't survive a day without Vidisic, it really helps. Keeping it in the fridge makes it even more refreshing I also like that the vials are resealable.
      This is what i felt also. But i dont feel the same when using Duratears.

Btw, i am using Gel for night time only.

Comment

I can't get Duratears here, although trying different gels is the next thing on my to-do list. I use the vidisic during the day too, about 3 to 6 times a day depending on how my eyes are feeling. I use it more often when they're feeling really bad.
        The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

Working...
        X