Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Eye Drop Homeopathic Formula for Women...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye Drop Homeopathic Formula for Women...

Has anyone ever used these drops: "Dry Eye Drop Homeopathic Formula for Women" ?

http://www.naturaleyecare.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=1508

If not, does anyone have any thoughts about them? Thanks!

wow. i am tempted to try maybe..i hope someone on here has tried or knows more about them. maybe i will print this out and ask my doc next week. thanks Alison!
    Jenny

Comment

Hi Alison,

I haven't used them although I have used other homeopathic remedies in the past (teething remedy was a saviour when babies were teething).

I would contact the eye doctor at 'natural eyes' and ask him more questions about the drops. I contacted him after my laser eye surgery and he got back to me with recommendations (the homeopathic dry eye formula was one of them, along with Oasis Tears). . . he did say he didn't recommend lasik . . . good advice, just too late for me

Comment

Sounds intriguing. I just ordered a bottle, will try to let you know if they do what they claim. I have tried just about everything else and little seems to be helping me anymore in the way of drops and ointments. I'm certain my DES is hormonal. It is getting worse as I am getting closer to menopause. FYI, the cost is $16 plus $3 shipping. Kind of expensive but considering what I have spent on drops and ointments that have gone to waste...
        Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies. Kitty, yes - please let me know how they work for you! Jenny, also post about what your doctor thinks. I will probably end up trying them as well but love hearing about others experiences. Wouldn't it be great if we all found some releif?!

Comment

My drops arrived today. I have put them in once. At first they felt soothing, but that did not last for long. Now they just sting. Will see what happens with time. Today my husband and I went to a movie. There were several scenes that made me feel like I was going to cry. I could feel the sensation of tears welling up, but none came. My eyes were bone dry. I have never had this happen before, being unable to cry.
            Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Oh Kitty that doesn't sound good. I'm hoping your eyes are better by morning. Thanks so much for the update.

Comment

Just writing to say to Kitty that I hope your eyes have recovered from the drops. Are you okay?

Comment

Originally posted by alisonW View Post
                  Just writing to say to Kitty that I hope your eyes have recovered from the drops. Are you okay?
                  There was only the stinging from the drops. The not being able to cry was not due to the drops. I have not been using them as I was just diagnosed with glaucoma and am trying to figure out which symptoms are DES and which are from the glaucoma. To do that I need to keep with my usual DES treatments for a while. Once the glaucoma thing is under control, I will try the homeopathic drops again. Thanks for checking in!

Comment

Hi Alison,

I used the homeopathic dry eye drops for women shortly after my lasik surgery. I contacted the founder of the 'natural eyes web site' and told him that they stung, he explained that it sounded like I had evaorative dry eye and that my tear film was unstable.

I expect that I will try them again when I get a better handle on my tear film. Right now I am only using Refresh Endura. Sometimes they sting for a tiny bit, when my eyes are really dried out after 10:00 p.m. I really don't believe that these drops could do harm. You always need to go with what seems right for you. . . but you know that already

Comment

Working...
                    X