This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thera Tears PF in bottle?

I have blepharitus that had been somewhat under control but bad again recently. I can usually get through the night with OTC drops about 3x (approx every 2hours) and daytime is ok. I just picked up a container of preservative free Thera Tears that come in a bottle. Would love to be able to use these as I travel weekly for work and go through several vials per week. Carrying one small bottle versu numerous vials woul be greatly preferred but am skeptical of PF in a bottle. Any experience or comments about this product would be appreciated.

Yes. Thera Tears in the bottle contains a preservative, Sodium Perborate, which is supposed to vanish upon contact with the eye. Thera Tears in a tube has no preservative. I cannot use the drop with Sodium Perborate, as it irritates my eyes. Perhaps it won't bother you. Best wishes.

Comment

I use the Theratears in the bottle when I am on the road or at the office, the vials when at home. I find the vial drops more beneficial/soothing than those in the bottle, but those in the bottle are better than any other drop I have tried. I also use GenTeal gel at night so I don't have to keep getting up to put in drops.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
      X