Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle problems

Hey guys,
    I finally got my Dwelle drops this weekend and immediately started using them. I had an unusual side affect and wanted to see if any of you had experienced the same thing.
    Although both of my eyes are infected...my left one is worse. When I put the drops in my left eye it started running non-stop. It was so bad that when I showed up at work my boss wanted to send me home because he didn't want people to think I was crying!
    In an effort to stop the tears (which was surprising because my eyes don't form tears and are plugged inthe lower ducts), I started using my Refresh Plus to try and flush out the Dwelle. I then had severe pain in the lower corner of my left eye. I just worked my way through it and haven't used Dwelle since. What do you think happened?
    I was thinking maybe I would use the Dwelle again when I had a couple of days off in a row and then I could see if the tearing would eventually stop on its own, but I don't want to cause any further damage to my eye. Any thoughts?

Dwelle

That's odd. You said both your eyes were infected. Did you mean affected? Did your eyes hurt or burn to cause the excessive tearing? Perhaps you should e-mail Dr. Holly and ask him about this.
    I do seem to remember reading a post from someone who had developed a reaction to Dwelle after using it for quite a while, but what you are describing sounds highly unusual.
    Please let us know what you find out.
    Could you have had something on your hands that got into your eyes when you applied the Dwelle?

Comment

Yea, I mean "affected", but to me it's still "infected".
      No, it didn't hurt or burn when I put the drops in at all. Just felt like normal drops.
      No, I don't think my hands were in anything else. I'm really, really good about washing with an antibacterial soap before I put in any drops. Plus my hands rarely touch my eyes when I use the drops.
      I guess I will e-mail Dr. Holly. I hadn't yet, but I will now and let you know what he says. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X