Soothe eyedrops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soothe eyedrops

I was given a professional sample of Soothe eyedrops. I'm on Restasis and Acular, plus this and that. It's hard for me to get an idea if I like them or not.

However, one thing I notice big time is that my vision stays "milky" for some time after instillation. I've never had this with any eyedrop before. Any others experience this? I almost thought my glasses had been cleaned with tissue with lotion.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Me too!

One of the tag team Opthos gave me a sample of the Soothe eye drops and I noticed it was a lot like the Restasis drops perhaps even milkier and blurred the vision for quite a while. The same tag team Optho gave me another sample which he claims is the latest and greatest drop on the market. (more like our tears with a more oilier ingredient.

He did not know who Dr. Holly was or about his products.

Its April, I want to try some samples.

Comment

What was the new drop called? I try 'em all.

Comment

Soothe Drops

Erik, I think the post above was referring to trying the AqueousPharma drops (Dwelle, Dakrina, Nutratear) when they arrive at DryEyeZoneHQ.

I am having trouble locating Soothe drops. My drs office gave me a sample and said they couldn't locate any more. These are fairly new. What's up with all the dry eye drops shortage?

Does anyone know who has Soothe drops? I am not in dire need, as I love Dr. Holly's stuff. I do occasionally buy another bottle of stuff to try, or someone gives me a sample. The sample of Soothe isn't enough to know whether I like them or not.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

If you were asking me.

Originally posted by Erik
          Erik,
          The other wonder product the doc spouted to me about was Sistane / Sistaine? Which I had used prior to his gushing about it. That has been OK for me as a pre bed drop.

Comment

Systane

I always think of it as the one (the only one) with pretty packaging.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy

I am having trouble locating Soothe drops. My drs office gave me a sample and said they couldn't locate any more. These are fairly new. What's up with all the dry eye drops shortage?

Does anyone know who has Soothe drops?
              Well, the "Find Soothe now!" link on their site is broken. I tried the customer service number and it put me into the voicemail of someone who is out of the office till Monday. You might want to try them at 678.990.5740 and see if you have any better luck.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Where to find soothe

Cindy,

I ordered them here: http://www.familymeds.com/familymeds...&BonusBundle=N

I think around 12 bucks with shipping.

--Erik

Comment

I think around 12 bucks with shipping.
                  An arm here and a leg there.

Thanks for posting the link. I will really keep with my Dakrina and Nutratear until I can try Soothe at reasonable cost. That means without shipping. My doc gave me a sample and that's the reason I was going to try them.

I swear there is a conspiracy! Docs giving out samples while patients "wait patiently" for them to arrive at your friendly neighborhool Walgreens. In the meantime, keep going back to Walgreens and spending lots of money on other things. Actually, I love Walgreens and cannot go in without buying something. I can go into a Walgreens in Chicago and it's just like the one nearest me. I just have to go to Walgreens today to check for Soothe. Life is boring in the midwest.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
                  X