This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help !I want to buy lacrisert

Hello! I think I should try everything possible to get soom relif from my sever dry and burnung eye!
    I try everything I can get in here (Taiwan). And also I want to try lacrisert (I think some people get relif from it but some not, however, I want to try !)
    It is available here about 2 years ago(at that time, I didn't get my dry eye), however, it is not available now.
    So if somebody know where can I get them without prescription ? (I don't think I can get the prescription here since the eye doctore do not use them anymore, or can I ?)
    Anybody knows about that ? Please tell me...

Carol

Lacrisert Purchase

I used to purchase Lacrisert at Canadian pharmacies without a prescription. Before they were bought out a few years back they were $60/box. I have insurance now and get them in the US. Since the buyout they cost about 3 times as much. They work incredibly well for me and completely changed my life at age 35. Give them a few weeks. It was obvious they were doing good for me right away, but it took a while to heal the damage. Good luck!

Originally posted by icycarol View Post
    Hello! I think I should try everything possible to get soom relif from my sever dry and burnung eye!
    I try everything I can get in here (Taiwan). And also I want to try lacrisert (I think some people get relif from it but some not, however, I want to try !)
    It is available here about 2 years ago(at that time, I didn't get my dry eye), however, it is not available now.
    So if somebody know where can I get them without prescription ? (I don't think I can get the prescription here since the eye doctore do not use them anymore, or can I ?)
    Anybody knows about that ? Please tell me...

Carol

Comment

Hi! Chris!
      Thanks very much for your reply.
      Did you buy them online ? Do you know which online pharmacy can I buy it without prescrption ?
      The Canadian online pharmacy I find all require me to have the prescription.
      And it is really expensive for me, but I think it worth me a try !

Carol

Comment

Working...
      X