Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

favorite rewetting n/p eyedrops?? i use refresh plus now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite rewetting n/p eyedrops?? i use refresh plus now.

i am wondering if there is something that works better than refresh plus n/p drops? i have theratears-used to love them but liked refresh better.. i have tried systane ultra--they dont seem to feel that great...
    i have tried the oasis tears but maybe for not long enough and they are $.. i may give them another go but have to order them...

anybody else have suggestions..? thanks!!! also.. i hate celluvisic drops or gels.. they glob up in my eyes.
    Jenny

Refresh is good, and so is systane. I like Systane because cap of the vials in replacable, but with refresh plus, you have to discard the vial after use even if it still has liquid.
    Hyaline is good, but somehow pricey, and the vial is big and its cap is not re-placeable.

Comment

why do you have to discard the refresh plus? the ones i get have caps that go back on and i can use them up to 24 hours...maybe yours are differenet..thanks for your reply!
      Jenny

Comment

Not to change topics here, but I just thought I would let you know that I do not replace the cap of my eye drops, yet I still use them again later. In my opinion it would be a waste of money to throw away half a vial of eye drops. I've been doing this for years, and so far no eye infections as a result of it.

I recommend never throwing away your vials unless they have been sitting around for at least a couple of days. 24 hours exposed to the air shouldn't cause a problem so long as you put the tip of the eye dropper in a clean place.

Comment

I use Refresh Plus and replace the caps. They are avail at Costco and after trying a number of tears (Optiv, Systane, Tears Naturale, TheraTears and one or 2 more), I like them best. I think a lot of it depends on what your needs are. Sometimes I use both Refresh Plus & Celluvisc. At night or when I'm on a plane, I use Genteal or Celluvisc in addition to Refresh Plus. I also like Bion but they are pretty spendy and I'm not positive that I like them better than Plus. For a while I liked Theratears but they give me a gummy feeling to my eyes that I don't care for; Systane does the same thing. They are probably better for people that have tears but are low on oils or have clogged MGD. I have problems with tears and oils so if you give me a thicker drop, I don't have the tears to make them feel good; that's my hypothesis anyway.

Comment

Are Refresh Plus vials colsable? Actually my pharmacists once recommended Tears Naturale to me, saying that it is closable unlike Refresh Plus!
            Has he fooled me? Or are there 2 versions of Refresh Plus? I ran out of Refresh Plus, but will give it a try once I buy a new pack.

PotatoCakes,
            What are the drops that are good for those with no tears, and what are the ones good for those with oil problems?
            My opth. said I have dry eyes, and never told me weather it is a tears problem or oils problem :S
            He did the paper thing test.
            Is there a way I can know?

Thanks.

Comment

Bion eye drops are the BEST

Comment

i looked up bion--had never heard of them ... only place i can find them is walmart??? does anyone know of another place to get them in the states?
                Jenny

Comment

When i recommend anything it Got to Be good.

Dear Jenny, You can get it on internet ..or go to local drug store and ask them order it for you ..you will have it next day. You will like those drops..When i recommend anything it is Got to Be good. Check me out http://www.facebook.com/SoCalDogTraining
                  Also did you pay attention to my product discovery posted before ? it is better then anything else i have ever tried ..http://www.thermophore.com/product/t...ch-mediumjoint for heat moisture treatment !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X