This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-drop (I-Med Pharma)

A lovely member told me about these drops that are available in Canada, and I was wondering if anyone has used them. I'm having some trouble finding reviews.

http://www.imedpharma.com/pharma/dry...ome-des/i-drop

Hi there,

These drops were recommended to me by my Original Optometrist too. I dont know if its just me... but I tried using it for a couple of days and felt my eyes got even DRIER (ie. an even worse state). So bad, that I went to get another kind of Eye drops (Genteal Long Lasting) and IT too made my eyes feel terribly dry. That night I was bed-ridden and was in so much pain... Woke up okay..not as bad as the night before but a few days later my eyes were BURNING (1st time feeling it)..so I had to go see another eye doctor....... sigh..and thats where it all began.. Im still looking for alternative eye drops other than the Visine Advance True Tears.......... But am really afraid to since I seem to have really bad reactions to all the other OTC drops.

The concept of the idrops sound pretty good thats why I went ahead to try it. Though it does contain preservatives.. (maybe Im allergic to it). From what I know, A good alternative PF-eye drop with hyalronan would be the Oasis Tears....havent tried it tho.

Comment

should you ever be interesting in trying i-drop again, they currently have two preservative free drops available: a mild and a PM/dry version. I just received the PM and it feels pretty good in the eye.

Also, for anyone doing a search on i-drop or i-med pharma - their customer service was excellent. The person with whom I was dealing overnight shipped it while only charging me for 3 day shipping.

Comment

Working...
      X