Genteal gel availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old vacation bags

Funny what we find in old vacation bags! It's almost a treat when I pull out some long forgotten favorite sandals or something.......and even eye stuff!
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Also have searched in vain for Genteal Gel

I had an infection in my left eye several years ago which subsequently led to a perferation. It was repaired with a patch graft (small piece of cornea used to seal the opening. More recently I have had a full cornea transplant in my right eye. As a result, I am using FMLS in both eyes, Lumigan for pressure problems in both eyes, Erythromycin ointment nightly in my right eye and, until recently, Genteal Gel in my left eye which for some reason will not tolerate the lanolin in the ointment.

I live in Charlotte, NC and have searched everywhere in the area for Genteal Gel without any luck at all. I have tried several liguigels, but they don't work for me. I would appreciate any info regarding availability in other cities/areas. Hopefully the product will be back on the shelves here sometime in the future.

Comment

maybe July 17th

I tried to order Genteal Gel at Medichest.com

The message that I got was**ON BACKORDER UNTIL 7/17/05.

Until then I'm using Refresh P.M. I don't like it as much as Genteal Gel because it's an ointment. When I sleep sometimes my eyes stay open so I need something or I get cornea ulcers.

Comment

Working...
        X