This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh optive advanced

I had a report of someone experiencing problems getting these bottles open... just curious, anybody else having this issue?
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I haven't had problems opening, but problems tolerating them! haha.

Comment

Have these helped anyone? Appears that this is the new name for Refresh Endura. I noticed the regular refresh optive (not the advanced) didn't have the castor oil. I wonder if it's enough to help the way people have been helped with pure castor oil? I am still trying to find pure castor oil that is hexane free, pharmaceutical grade, and organic. Though if it's organic and preservative free, won't it not last as long? I find anytime I buy organic anything, it spoils quickly. But preservative free drops can last if their individually sealed, not sure how the castor oil will be though, even if I do find it. Any ideas?

Also, when I asked the doctor blepharitis, he had said a little or something like that. So perhaps most my dry eye pain is coming from another source. I wonder if putting castor oil not only in my eye but also on my lash line top and bottom would cause bleph by clogging? I need it primarily for my dry eyes as I've tried everything, but considering I've lost almost all my eyelashes, if the castor oil helped in that regard, that would be a nice bonus. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X