X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh Optive Advanced Review?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Refresh Optive Advanced drops? They're pretty new and were just released earlier this year. Refresh Optive was probably the bets drop I tried out of the hundreds of dollars I've spent on eyedrops over the years and these new ones seem promising. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has tried these and if not, I'll probably just go buy them myself and let you guys know how they are.

Thanks,
    David

Well I have heard too many results about these eye drops so I went to the store today and bought them myself. It was the last bottle on the shelf so obviously people are trying them out, although I still can't say how effective they are. I put a couple of drops in tonight. The vision was fine, not too blurry, although it did actually burn a little bit which I didn't expect. I'm going to try these Optive Advanced for a couple of weeks and see how it goes, but from the first few drops it honestly doesn't seem that promising. I'm thinking about dropping the money and trying out Oasis Tears if these don't work out but I'm hoping I can hear how people are doing with those before I give them a shot.

Comment

are they preservative free / individual use dispensers? Or larger bottles?
      What are the ingredients?

I haven't seen them. I liked Refresh Optiv for a while but have found lately, that I prefer Refresh Plus.

Comment

Working...
      X