This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacrisert user!need help!

I have posted a post about the positive result about using lacrisert! Because of using lacrisert, I have about 3 weeks good days almost pain free when wearing them. However, recently, my eyes seems don't like the moisture lacrisert provide. My eyes become more veiny and burning when wearing it.

Without lacrisert-->feel dry, pain, irritate, sometimes I am so dry that I can barely open my eyes
    With lacrisert-->get moisture, can open my eyes, but eyes are veiny and burning

Do you have similar experience?
    It is very upset that I think I finally get some relief and then it turns out to fail. I want some relief from this chronic pain !

Carol

Today I find the burning sensation is mainly come from my left eye(worse eye). After wearing lacrisert 20 minutes, my left eye start to burn, and my right eye feel fine. Can this be allergy or corneal neuralgia? Can it happen in only one eye? But I'm doing well in both eyes 2 weeks ago. Really confused.

Comment

I don't think you're crazy! I had the EXACT same experience, except it happened over the span of a few hours instead of weeks. My eyes felt wetter, like the Lacriserts were working, but the burning became intolerable after a few hours. I think there's at least one other post on here with someone who reacted to Lacrisert similarly...

Sorry if it ends up to not be the fix for you--I know some people swear by them.

Comment

Ferbear, thanks for your reply, I'm sorry that lacrisert burns your eyes, too.
        I have no problem wearing it two weeks ago, then I stop using it because I got a cold(my eyes feel better so I stop using lacrisert). And when I start to using it again, it start to burn my eyes badly. I think my body may got allergic reaction to it during this period. I don't have luck with it.
        Now I'm back to the eye pain hell, feel so sad, I don't ask for cure, I just want some relief.

Carol

Comment

Working...
        X