This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT products !!! spectrum-thea.

I think Rebecca needs to carry full product line from this compony from France .
    I have a very sensitive eyes ..i am buying those products on Amazon { takes time to get it } Boy.. one product better than other.Will not be without it.

http://www.spectrum-thea.co.uk/blephasol/blephasol

Dog2012, Have you tried the Blephagel yet? I've been using it for two weeks and like it very much. It's very gentle, no scent or stinging, and doesn't leave a residue (that I can detect anyway). It takes very little product on a q-tip along the lashes to do the job twice a day. It's a bit pricey compared with the baby shampoo, though!

Comment

Hi Blinks,

Thank you for your replay ! Yes it is very gentle product.I I purchased cleaning eyelids pads { very expensive} from Amazon and OMG!!! LOVE IT ..all what i can say.. Now i ordered Blephagel®,Blephasol® and Thealoz®. I cant wait to receive them. Where are you buying them and what product you referring too ?
      My point was if Rebecca would get wholesale deal she could get us a break

Comment

Hi Dog2012,
        I purchased the Blephagel on Amazon (from the US) but I don't see it listed now. I ordered it in early December, after reading Rebecca's post about an abstract:
        http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/entry...ract-Blephagel

My order wasn't supposed to ship (from the UK) until mid-January, so when it showed up in my mail box 2 weeks after I placed the order, I was very pleased. When it runs out, I'll order the Blephasol 100 ml bottle, as it's less expensive and the bottle contains more product than the tube. I like to carry the tube in a zip lock with some q-tips to remove the residue from artificial tears during the day.

Here's the link reference: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...opth-6-071.pdf (Caveat: The author is a consultant for Thea)

A price break would be nice. I think I paid $28 for the tube, and at the time it qualified for free shipping. Amazon

Thank you Rebecca for your post on this product!

Comment

I'm afraid I'm not really able to take on new products right now but I appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind! Meantime glad to hear you folks are liking it!
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Hi Blinks,
            Thank you! Could you please explain me because Blephagel and Blephasol are two different products..how do you use them ? Also do you use cleansing pads..?

My order wasn't supposed to ship (from the UK) until mid-January, so when it showed up in my mail box 2 weeks after I placed the order, I was very pleased. When it runs out, I'll order the Blephaso
            Originally posted by Blinks View Post
            Hi Dog2012,
            I purchased the Blephagel on Amazon (from the US) but I don't see it listed now. I ordered it in early December, after reading Rebecca's post about an abstract:
            http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/entry...ract-Blephagel

My order wasn't supposed to ship (from the UK) until mid-January, so when it showed up in my mail box 2 weeks after I placed the order, I was very pleased. When it runs out, I'll order the Blephasol 100 ml bottle, as it's less expensive and the bottle contains more product than the tube. I like to carry the tube in a zip lock with some q-tips to remove the residue from artificial tears during the day.

Here's the link reference: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...opth-6-071.pdf (Caveat: The author is a consultant for Thea)

A price break would be nice. I think I paid $28 for the tube, and at the time it qualified for free shipping. Amazon

Thank you Rebecca for your post on this product!

Comment

Hi Rebecca,
              Thank you ! I think many would buy it. Do you think you can get them in USA ?

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
              I'm afraid I'm not really able to take on new products right now but I appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind! Meantime glad to hear you folks are liking it!

Comment

Dog2012, I've only tried the Blephagel and have been using it for 2 weeks with a cotton q-tip. It cleans eyelashes of blepharitis debris, and also it dissolves the residue from overflow of Celluvisc after I insert the scleral lenses. I haven't tried the Blephasol or the Thea lid wipes. I still do the warm compresses twice a day. It all helps. Just glad to find another helpful product.

Comment

Working...
                X