This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing refresh pm greasy residue

After using refresh pm , my eyelid area is shiny and greasy in the morning.

I am having trouble getting this off. Soaking cotton balls in warm water and applying them doesn't melt it all off. If the water is too warm it bothers my lids that always look sort of irritated anyway. I have to be gentle with what I put on and also gentle in the application.

I called allergan and they said try a lid scrub. I tried lid scrubs before, occusoft and novartis, and I think one of them was ok and one chemically irritating. But can't remember which one I could tolerate.

Though any ideas would be appreciated and I would love to hear what has worked for others. I would prefer something simple , not with tons of chemicals.

Originally posted by Claire1 View Post

I am having trouble getting this off. Soaking cotton balls in warm water and applying them doesn't melt it all off. If the water is too warm it bothers my lids that always look sort of irritated anyway. I have to be gentle with what I put on and also gentle in the application.

I called allergan and they said try a lid scrub. I tried lid scrubs before, occusoft and novartis, and I think one of them was ok and one chemically irritating. But can't remember which one I could tolerate.

Though any ideas would be appreciated and I would love to hear what has worked for others. I would prefer something simple , not with tons of chemicals.
    I use simple saline solution in the morning to wash my eyes out. Works great. I've been doing this for years.

Good luck

Jeff H

Comment

eye lid wipes

Originally posted by Claire1 View Post

If you can get hold of BLEPHACLEAN wipes they are preservative free and soothing. Work for me and I have very sensative eyes.

Comment

In the morning I use 2 vials of Bion Tears, 1 for each eye, to flush out the ointment. Then, I clean my face and closed eyelids/lashes with Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. Rinse with warm water and all done

Comment

Working...
        X