Clarymist spray.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Barnes
    Ian - we should have a stockist list soon - I'll let you know when we do in case your local Tesco isn't a test site.
    Thanks Tony, I am in Barnsley South Yorkshire, not exactly a thriving metropolis, the list would be good.

Cheers
    Ian

Comment

Barnsley? We're only round the corner in Leeds if you're ever out and about

Comment

thank you Tony, that is the one I bought. Will let everyone know how it works for me when I get it. I hope it works because it is expensive and no money back guarantee.

Comment

I eat my words

Originally posted by Tony Barnes
          Barnsley? We're only round the corner in Leeds if you're ever out and about
          No need for me to come to Leeds to get some, I have just come back from my local Tesco and Clarymist was proudly displayed on the shelf for £12.95.

Barnsley may be a thriving metropolis after all - I eat my words.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

question Ian

How in the devil do you get this stuff in the eye area? I've sprayed the bridge of my nose, my cheek, and today almost in my ear. Yeah...I'm not coordinated. I've used it about 3 days now and more sprays are going in the face than in the eye area.

Billye

Comment

Nice one Ian - I'll have to go see if it's on shelf in my local one now!!

Billye - it can take a few attempts to get it right, but once you do you should be fine. I found simply holding it very close to the eye, then drawing back about 10cm or so before spraying works best. Due to the fine dispersal, you won't get it all in your eye, so don't worry about it hitting your cheek, etc.

If you want to hold it closer, this is fine apart from it gives less time for the phenoyxethanol to volatise - the vast majority of people are very tolerant, so this won't be a problem, but for those with sensitivity, the greater distance is more relevant - may be worth a try if you can't get better accuracy. You may also notice more of a cooling effect, as there will be more ethanol hitting your eyelid, then evaporating. Make up may not fair so well if "doused" at short range though!

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, I had a similar problem. Now I line it up with my eyes open, close my eyes then spray - getting the right spot now.

Cheers
                Ian

Comment

Ok Dokie

Thanks Guys for the tips. Will keep trying til I get it right.

Billye

Comment

I thought that too - it does go on your eyes, but you coat the rest of your face with it too. Fortunately Ive not noticed any irritation or anything from this.

Comment

Practice where this product is concerned does indeed make perfect.

When i first got it i made a few air shots, a few attempts at coating my nasal passage oh yes and nearly blinding myself opening my eye just at the right time to see where the bottle was, and the finger slipped..doh!

Expert now though, i like the stuff. It seems to be one of the more effective products i have tried that makes the eyes not only feel more comfortable, but helps also with the redness on the lid margins.

I also find that if i have to drive at night, which i try to avoid!, a quick spray def helps, as long as it's a relatively short journey.

Have also experimented on taking this out on nights out( not so easy for a bloke to do) once i explained to my mates that the first to extract the michael shall we say, would not enjoy the consequences, i found that this also helps in and around smokey atmoshperes.

Only do little sprays though, the bottle as mentioned ain't so big.
                      Have ordered another!

cheers
                      ben

Comment

Working...
                      X