• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy
    replied
    See link for info re: AQUIFY

tp://www.goodhope.org.uk/departme...htm#hyalopropmt

I am going to try my AQUIFY drops in my worst eye and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• bmore
    replied
    Good point.

Blink is also a rewetting drop for contacts.

Funny how rewetting drops for contacts works better for me than typical dry eye drops with the exception of Dr. Holly's drops. Must be the Sodium Hyaluronate.

I'm surprised there are no 'dry eye' drops with Sodium Hyaluronate other than VISMED and BIOLAN which are very difficult to obtain.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Aquify

is a wetting solution, rewetting solution for rigid contacts. I know it goes in the eye......:-).........but thought I'd mention for folks who may not know it's not a "regular" dry eye drop.

Thanks, and let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• bmore
    started a topic Sodium Hyaluronate (Blink / Aquify)

Sodium Hyaluronate (Blink / Aquify)

I have had very good success with drops containing Sodium Hyaluronate - they greatly diminish the redness and provide comfor for 3-4 hours.
    The problen is that with continued use, my eyes get irritated. I have isolated the cause to be the preservatives used in Blink and Aquify.

For me (and I beleive many of you - since we are in the same condition), the perfect drop would be unpreserved Sodium hyaluronate.
    There are two products which include unpreserved Sodium hyaluronate in their formulation: VISMED and BIOLAN. I can't seem to find them in the US or even on US based sites on the Internet.
    The only pace I could find VISMED is at:
    http://www.westons.com/ which is in the Uk.
    It would cost me about $25 for 20 (given shipping).

Unless someone knows a place I can source these in the US, I will place my order at Westcon and let everyone know how it goes.
Working...
X