Saline instead of eyedrops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saline instead of eyedrops?

I've been wanting to stop using eyedrops all together for a while. I use once at night and once in the morning at the moment, but feel like the long time use could be making more irritation. I'm thinking I should ween myself off them and was going to go back to just the drops before bedtime then maybe just change to saline for a while. What type of saline can I use? The only saline I see at the chemists is used for rinsing contact lenses etc. I think.

Originally posted by alex123711 View Post
    I've been wanting to stop using eyedrops all together for a while. I use once at night and once in the morning at the moment, but feel like the long time use could be making more irritation. I'm thinking I should ween myself off them and was going to go back to just the drops before bedtime then maybe just change to saline for a while. What type of saline can I use? The only saline I see at the chemists is used for rinsing contact lenses etc. I think.
    Try to get preservative free saline vials. I use this for my scleral lenses. I have a prescription for sodium chloride from my pharmacy (used in asthma inhalers) so it cost me nothing with my drug plan.
    FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Comment

Working...
    X