Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tealeaf - eye drops from Japan to treat post LASIK dry eyes

Hi Tealeaf,
    the eye drops Mucosta-ingredient REBAMIPIDE and Jikuasu-Diquas- ingredient DIQUAFOSOL
    are available in Japan for about 2 years now.
    There are dozens of studies from the leading japanese univ eye hospitals on these drops.
    Now many thousands of japanese dry eye patients do apply these drops.

They are now also available in South Korea, Singapore and in 3 european countries.

The distributor in Singapore is:

Triple Farm Singapore pte. ltd. in the SGX Centre 1

In Japan 56 x 0.35ml mono Dosis-pipettes of the Mucosta drops do cost about 50USD and the 112x0.35ml
    package about 100USD.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Japan -Mucosta Rebamipide UD2 eye drops.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	156077

Name:	Japan - Mucosta ophthalmic suspension Japan.jpg
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	156076
    Ten x 5ml bottles of the Jikuasu-Diquas drops do cost about 160USD in Japan.

Name:	Japan Jikuasu-Diquas eye drops 3%.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	156078

I think the Company in Singapore does also ship these drops to other asian countries and maybe
    also to Australia.
    Obviously Otsuka and Santen are planning to sell these drops in more countries in the near future.
    I'll also try these drops to improve the whole ocular surface health and the tear film - mucins.
    I do hope these drops do really work as well as the leading japanese ophthalm are claiming?
    I will have to ask some patients in Japan about their experiences.

Hello peter,

Did you already start to try these drops?
    If so,i am very curious to read here about your experience with them. So please share.
    These are mucin secretagogues aren't they? Not just another artificial tear.
    In the united states Rebamipide is currently being investigated for efficacy and safety. It is now in phase 3. to my understanding diquafasol has by now
    failed to meet fda standards. Not sure though.
    Are these drops really available in 3 european countries as well? I'd be very interested to give them a try . (Especially the mucosta rebamipide drops). Could you provide me with the name and adress of the pharmacy that carries the drops?
    It is highly appreciated...
    Last edited by patrick; 28-Jul-2014, 08:44.

Comment

Yes, please let us know how it goes! I think we would all be interested!

Comment

Originally posted by patrick View Post
        Hello peter,

Did you already start to try these drops?
        If so,i am very curious to read here about your experience with them. So please share.
        These are mucin secretagogues aren't they? Not just another artificial tear.
        In the united states Rebamipide is currently being investigated for efficacy and safety. It is now in phase 3. to my understanding diquafasol has by now
        failed to meet fda standards. Not sure though.
        Are these drops really available in 3 european countries as well? I'd be very interested to give them a try . (Especially the mucosta rebamipide drops). Could you provide me with the name and adress of the pharmacy that carries the drops?
        It is highly appreciated...
        A person from Taiwan gave this option: http://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/. I haven't tried yet.

Check the thread: http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...ne-and-mucosta

Comment

Hello ebel,

Thanks for your help!
          I'll look into it shortly

Patrick..

Comment

Hi Peter,
            Many thanks for the information. I will go check it out and have a try. Are the eye drops preservative free? Are the eye drops meant for muscins or mgd or treat aqueous deficiency eyes? Please update us when you get feedback from Japanese patients who used them. Thanks.
            Last edited by tealeaf; 29-Jul-2014, 23:18.

Comment

I lived in China. could you give me some advice about how to get diquas? thank you in advance.I eventually have chance go to Japan Yokohama. who need diquas and I will buy them for you and mail them to your country
              Last edited by erlai; 12-Nov-2015, 00:16. Reason: I eventually have chance go to Japan Yokohama. who need diquas and I will buy them for you and mail them to your country

Comment

I find an amazing website http://global-ph.jp/ https://global-shop.jp/
                InternationalService:globalphjp@gmail.com
                just send prescription and prepay 60% cash , you can get Japanese Rx through international EMS.
                diquas \Rebamipide\Tacrolimus eyes drop or other Japanese Rx.

Comment

Working...
                X