gel drops at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gel drops at night

I’ve been using vitapos for a while now before I go to bed but it’s started to irritate my eyes. It feels like it’s clogging up my eyes and just doesn’t feel soothing to be honest. Does anyone know a good nighttime gel drop to use, preferably one I can get my hands on IN THE UK!

Thanks

I use these products..ointment and bubble bandage. I'll toss a link to a good gel too.

ointment
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bausch-Lomb...KzL&ref=plSrch

gel
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01...NvL&ref=plSrch

I prefer ointments because they just feel better. I suggest soothe or retaine. Rebecca put out that good chart and it lists those two as the cleanest of the bunch. You may prefer this to gel also. But the tears plus are amazingly comfortable.

The prices are absurd out there, if you need some help getting some products let me know.

EDIT: Check and see if Rebecca ships to the UK from thedryeyeshop. They have EVERYTHING you need.
    Last edited by Dowork123; 16-Aug-2018, 18:16.

Comment

To be honest I’m looking for a product that’s manufactured in the UK because I can’t really afford shipping costs etc and money is quite tight (I have no income and neither does my parents). Thank you for the response anyway....

Also where can I find that graph you mentioned?

Comment

swimming google would help too.
        or try to find from Amazon.uk, they have more slections even products from USA. Good luck!
        Last edited by MGD1701; 17-Aug-2018, 02:40.

Comment

Don’t worry I’ve alresdy got moisture goggles. I’ll have a look but most US products I can’t get in the UK such as retaine. The Uk sucks for dry eye products except for hycosan extra (hyloforte) which works a treat.

Comment

MGD Retaine in Europe called, Cationorm.

Others with lipi-based are: Optive Plus, Systane Balance (invented by Dr Korb), EvoTears (pure oil but very expensive)

Comment

Shoot me a message man I might be able to help.

Comment

Working...
              X