Bion Tears Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bion Tears Problems

Is anyone having problems with the Bion Tears vials in the individual containers opening? I have had a run with bad openings. I twist the cap and they don't pop open. I twisted one tonight 12 times before it finally twisted off. Sometimes when they are twisted a lot and finally open, they leave a mangled opening that will not squirt the drops out in a straight line. Yesterday I opened two that would not even squirt at all after I twisted them multiple times.

This is getting EXPENSIVE !!

I emailed the manufacturer and they answered saying send us your address so we can send you a letter. I did. Still waiting on that letter.

Got any suggestions. I can't afford to keep wasting them. I mean, after all...who needs drops in their ears, and down their face??

Billye

Sorry to hear it. I had that problem with some vials years ago, I think it was theratears. Frustrating. I think at one point I just used a pair of scissors to snip the ends off, but that is probably a big no-no unless you sterilize them first.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

By the way... did you get them locally? Any chance you could talk the pharmacist into replacing it? Seems like it would be easier for them to get the ear of their distributor than for us to get the ear of the manufacturer.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Probably not

I bought them at Walmart and it isn't just one box. It has happened in multiple boxes and multiple packages. It just started happening. I bought lots and lots of them before this started happening. Walmart will refund anything that is unopened but I don't think my husband is up to battling this one out. Not sure how they would replace multiple vials in multiple boxes either. But thanks Rebecca.

Billye

Comment

Working...
        X