This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray by Ocusoft

Anyone used Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray by Ocusoft? I'm thinking of giving it a try.

http://www.ocusoft.com/Artificial-Te...-ML-P5227.aspx

no, but give it a try. Please post and let us all know how it is.

Comment

I hope I'm not out of line here. But in my opinion it is a useless product that offers nothing at all for dry eyes and is an example of Big Pharma making money from those who suffer. This is evidenced by their aggressive advertising campaigns with clever anatomical illustrations and wording. Oh, not to mention the fact the product doesn't work for me and many others I know. It simply 'wets' the eyes, nothing different to splashing the eyes with water. Sure, it feels refreshing when it's first sprayed onto 'closed' eyes, then the relief is quickly dissipated.

Comment

I have to agree with that assessment , as I too have tried it, and found it essentially useless. I also tried a similar spray product called "Nature's Tears Eye Mist" and that one (for me at least) was a complete waste of money.

Comment

....And oh my, isn't it EXPENSIVE!!! I paid $20 for a small spray bottle of "Tears Again". It's expensive water, probably costing them cents to make and judging by the expensive add campaigns they are selling heaps of it.

Comment

I only use it at bedtime after using Refresh Optive advanced. I've found that the crusty residu I have in the morning is reduced and is "softer" when I use this combination at bed time.

I'm concerned that Ocusoft may have stopped making it. It is hard to find even on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
            X