Visine intensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visine intensive

Has anyone here tried Visine intensive ? I have tried them today for the first time and they burn my eyes in the beginning. Is this normal ???

Brula

I picked up a pack of pres free Visine Professional Dry Eye (it comes in preservative free vials). I found that I had a very similar experience with it and stopped using it due to the immediate burning sensation.

I tried it for a couple of days but I didn't particularly like how it felt on my eye.

Ian

Comment

In presentation on http://www.visineeyes.info/ they say that it has Significant symptom relief and Long-lasting refreshment, but i say that it doesn't give me any relief or refreshment(not eaven a short-lasting). I think this product SUXXXX! It's the worst artificial tear i have ever tried! I think that Pfizer and a lot of other drug makers just want to take advantage of us desperate patients!

Comment

Wow! Pfizer's just having a brutal day today!

First, their stock takes a dump, and now this from Brula.

Ouch

Incidentally, Brula--though I've never tried the Visine Intensive--for every member on this forum, there's a different dry eye story, a different recommended treatment, and a different reaction TO each recommended treatment.

Sorry the drop didn't work for you. Might help somebody else, though. Hope you DO find the one that brings you some relief.....

Comment

Working...
        X