I am trying to locate a source for GenTeal Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am trying to locate a source for GenTeal Gel

I use GenTeal Gel at night before I go to sleep and am on my last tube. I have been looking around for a source to replenish my supply and, lo and behold, I have found absolutely nothing in any of the stores where I've been.
    I read some of the DRY EYE TALK messages and evidently that is the story around most of the US. Are there any new developments in this saga?

To Little Bird re: Genteal Gel

I went crazy when I thought that I would not find Genteal anymore and bought every tube in Virginia Beach that I could find. If you need some, just email me with your address and I will send some to you.

Gaye

Comment

what's up with genteal severe gel???

Does anyone know WHY Genteal severe eye gel has disappeared from all store shelves? Does anyone know if it's been discontinued? Anyone know where I can score some!!!???

Comment

Genteal Gel

E-mail me with your address and I can send you a tube. At least one tube might hold you over until they manufacture more. From what I hear, there seems to be a problem with production. Anyone know any more about this?

Comment

Genteal Gel availability

We have had reports of spotty availability for some months now. Novartis' statement when asked has been that it was on back order.

Please see this thread where I last posted an update. At that time they stated it was expected to become available "in the middle of the year". There is obviously some kind of production delay but there is no further information available about why.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X