Generic vs Muro128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic vs Muro128

I was told to try Muro128..The clinic's pharmacy gave me a generic brand to try.. I used the generic tube, ran out then purchased the real thing by Bausch and Lomb..Well, if I had started with the "real stuff" I would not have used the whole tube..The generic brand by Akorn pharm..dissolves very nicely once it touches your eyeball..The B and L product is very greasy, heavy and non dissolving..much more stays on lids then gets in the eyeball..I found the generic brand by Akorn as great to use at night as Genteal Gel. (Just some insight to anybody who may have had problems using the real stuff!!)

I use Muro ointment........will keep this in mind. Wonder if it's available all over. Will ask about next time I'm in the "eye section."
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Muro 128 Using

One thing I have found with Muro is that you need to get it warm before using. Installs much easier that way. I have used it for years in one eye. I usually put it in my pocket an hour ahead of time so it gets to body temperature which seems to work the best. Other ointments also can work better when warmed this way, some not so much as they become too liquid. I have been using various ointments going on 45 years now so have gotten a little bit of practise at it.

Comment

Working...
      X