Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about NutraTear bottle design

This question is for Rebecca, mainly--
    The bottle seems to dispense more than a drop at a time, leaving lots of extra drops residue on the bottle, my dressing table, and my face. Maybe it's not such a big deal--I can wash it off, of course--but I wonder if anybody else has noticed this. Even if I just tip the bottle, a whole bunch comes out.

I use other brands of drops, too--but the NutraTear is the only one that does this. Is the hole in the tip too big?

Thanks

C66

Is this a 15mL or a 3.5mL bottle? Sounds like a defective tip. We can replace the bottle (Might take a bit - NutraTear unfortunately is still on backorder - but send an email to service@dryeyezone.com.) The bottle is a 'standard' Boston round, used for most brands of bottled artificial tears, but... perfection is never achieved on these things so it's always possible there are some out there with larger openings.

I usually use only the 3.5mL bottles and I've never had one act like that. I think that I have had one 15mL that seemed a bit "runny" though.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

It's the 15 mL bottle. I noticed, too, that after dispensing some drops, there are also "bubbles" (soapy-looking) that cling to the "shoulder" (below the tip but above the threads). It almost looks like there's air coming out of the bottle below the tip ("blowing" the bubbles).

Thanks for the offer of replacement. I can wait on that for now till the order comes in for you.
      C66

Comment

Working...
      X