Buying clarymist o.t.c. in uk..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying clarymist o.t.c. in uk..

Hello folks i was wondering if i could get some clarimist o.t.c from a regular chemist in the uk..Ive been reading up about it and it sounds preferable to drops anyday..Can anyone tell meif i can get it here..Thanks..cb.

cherrybrandy

I found it at my local Tesco store.

Tony Barnes may have a distribution list for you.

Not sure about a chemist, but definately try Tesco = £12.95.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

...and some opticians

I just found it at a local optician's (Postcode W2) for £12.75.

I've been trying it all day, by the way, and I'm getting some relief from it. Not the "oh that feels nice" of a cool spritz in the face, but more the gradual reduction of eye burning/dryness that you might hope for, followed by needing another spritz in 2-3 hours.

I'm not sure if it's as effective as Systane drops, which tend to last a bit longer between applications, but it does have an effect.

I've also noted that my face is a bit red where I've been spraying it, but I've also been out in the sunshine all day, and it could just be a little touch of sun.

More in a week or two. I'll update my dry eye spreadsheet about it too.

Steve
      ---
      Blepharitis leads to MGD causes dry eye?
      Dry eye drops cause eyelid irritation exacerbating Blepharitis?

Comment

Hi Cherry,

There is a store locator here - http://www.clarymist.co.uk/search_shop_locator.aspx - it's kept pretty up to date, so you should be able to find somewhere nearby on there.

Let me know if you want any more info

Tony

Comment

I tried it and I like it

I tried it, and I like it a lot.

My eyelids take such a beating from all the drops and blotting of drops. My eyelids have red margins and often feel sore.

I'm only on my first bottle of it, but the Clarymist/Tears Again seems to be a good addition to my routine. I like to use it immediately after a face washing, since I can't use moisturizer there on my lids. It feels soothing on my eyelids when they're sore. They seem to make my regular eye drops last longer, so my eyelids don't have to take as much abuse.

So my first response is very positive. It's not easy to get though.

Charmee

Comment

Working...
          X