Dr. holly's drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. holly's drops

I bought these and they did nothing for me - I just started rhestasis and lotemax.

Tim, fyi I moved this from the "My story" forum to the forum for comments on lubricants.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Tim

I have just read through some of your previous posts - re long term use of vasoconstrictor.

Unfortuantely with dry eyes there is not one product that suits us all and unfortunately, it takes a little trial and error to find something that works.

Some have great success with Dr Holly's drops, some don't - just like any other product - you have to find "The One" or "Combination" that work for you.

I find that I get along quite well on Thera Tears for awhile then go back to Dwelle every so often when things get a little tough. I have a cupboard full of drops that I use on different days depending on how my eyes feel.

My dryness is laser induced so I come from a different background, but we are all here because we have dry eyes.

My only suggestion is to try a few different drops but give them a reasonable period on each one (3-4 weeks).

I really understand how difficult this is but hang in there, you will find something that helps sooner or later.

Cheers

Prattstar

Comment

Working...
      X