No announcement yet.

Multiple eye drops - upset each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple eye drops - upset each other?

Anyone have problems when they use a series of different drops?
    I think it is probably best to try and stick to two treatments for day and night but when you work or are on the move, as I am, I find I seem to be using several types and wonder if they interfere with each other?

For example at the moment I seem to be using Clarymist with Systane or Viscotears depending on what is to hand during the day. At night it is Dwelle or Lacrilube if it is worse.

Regards.
    Occupation - Optimistologist

I think some eye drops are incompatible with each other, and you figure this out by trial and error. It's a good idea though, to keep that fact in mind when drops aren't working for you. If you're unsure, then wait at least 1/2 hour between different drops so they can "clear" from your eye--before putting in a different type drop.

I know that the NutraTear, Dakrina, and Dwelle are NOT compatible with other drops and not compatible with plain saline solution, but ARE compatible with each other.

I use Genteal Gel and Soothe drops at night--they are compatible with each other, and somewhat compatible with saline solution.

C66

Comment

I know that Genteal and Systane, definitely DO NOT MIX, Ouch!

Comment

Working...
      X