Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sodium Hyaluronate drops and phosphate buffers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodium Hyaluronate drops and phosphate buffers ?

So far I've found drops which sodium hyaluronate in the most comfortable, least stingy and also they seem to let me leave longer gaps between doses after a few days. After reading on here and other places about the risks of corneal calcification with hyaluronate drops which have phosphate buffers, I'm worried to go on using them.

Does anyone know of any sodium hyaluronate drops without phosphate buffers ? I'm in the UK btw. It's so difficult to find definite info about if they have phosphate buffers or not, not sure if such info is normally included in lists of ingredients.

Also, does anyone know if it is just drops with higher levels of phosphate buffers which are risky, or all drops with phosphate ? I know that might be a difficult question to answer, but hoping maybe someone might know, and am wondering what peoples opinions are. I just dont want to take any risks with my eye sight, but do want to get some relief from dry eye pain etc.

Thanks for any help.

I have recently started using Blink which I believe contains sodium hyaluronate and I have found it to be excellent. I hope this has'nt got this drawback!

Barry

Comment

Working...
    X