a little tip for Dwelle users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little tip for Dwelle users

For a long stretch, I used my Tranquileyes goggle "dry" at night. Combination of too lazy/too tired and just didn't seem to need the pads wet. However, for the last month or two I've been going through a tough phase once again with a lot of discomfort in the early morning that takes quite some time to resolve, so I'm back to soaking the moisture pads.

So getting to the point. You know the little white flakes/crusties you get on the lashes/lid margins from Dwelle? Well, I found that when I use moist Tranquileyes pads overnight, I don't get them anymore. I guess it just soaks the residue right off my lids.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Hmm, Can you only get tranquileyes online. I check at my local rite aid store and they didn't have tranquileyes .

It most really help your eyes...

Comment

I checked the EyeEco site but they didn't have a "distributers" link as many companies often do. Rebecca of course will be the final word on this, but my guess is that they can only be purchased online. At least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
        For a long stretch, I used my Tranquileyes goggle "dry" at night. Combination of too lazy/too tired and just didn't seem to need the pads wet. However, for the last month or two I've been going through a tough phase once again with a lot of discomfort in the early morning that takes quite some time to resolve, so I'm back to soaking the moisture pads.

So getting to the point. You know the little white flakes/crusties you get on the lashes/lid margins from Dwelle? Well, I found that when I use moist Tranquileyes pads overnight, I don't get them anymore. I guess it just soaks the residue right off my lids.
        Thanks for the tip, Rebecca. I don't use the goggles, but I do use the really nice, plush eye cover, which I love, from your site. (And, you are right-- you can just toss it in the laundry, and it is easy to keep clean.)

One thing that I use for Dwelle / Genteal rubber-cement-like residue on my skin and eyelashes is that I put regular eye ointment (petroleum / mineral oil) on my eyelashes and around my eyes before putting in the eye goop at bedtime. In the morning, it all wipes easily away. (It also has the beneficial side effect of reducing crow's feet!)

Comment

Working...
        X