Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visine

Hey there,

i just tried visine intensiv for the first time (found it in my moms bathroom ;-) )
    it feels GREAT!!!!
    Since i have 4 plugs I only use VISMED. I couldnt use them before beeing quadriplugged, now they are great.

BUT: Visine, from what I have felt in the last 5 minutes feels GREAT! my eyes were sore the whole morning and red and now the red is gone and they feel soft and wonderful!

TRY IT!

10 minutes later

Hey, i am so happy. these drops work wonders for my eyes. my eyes feel even better now and look great! its like silk in your eyes!

Comment

OK... let us know after a week or two please

I think this product has been mentioned a couple of times before. Another sodium hyaluronate drop if I remember right, and available only in Europe.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

okay, i will.
        my boyfriend (who never mentions my eyes) told me today: wow, your eyes look great, what did you do? ;-)

visine speaks about a natural mucin component, thats similar to the real mucin.

and the dose without conservatives and you can open and close it and use it for 12 hours. thats nice too....

Comment

Visine intensiv

Does it have preservatives? Can it be ordered in the USA? Thanks!

Comment

no, no preservartives. i dont know if it can be ordered in the USA. its called VISINE INTENSIVE....

Comment

Hello, Alexandra!

In what country was the Visine drop bought? It's not available in Norway...of ocurse...

Greetings, Toril

Comment

it was bought in switzerland....its' still working.... 2nd day

Comment

Visine Intensive

Is this an eye drop that you can use on a daily basis or does it have vasoconstrictors in it?

Comment

....could you please list the ingredients in the drop?

Greetings, Toril

Comment

yes! please do tell us!!!!!!! how can i get my hands on some??

Comment

visine intensive

Originally posted by Toril
                        ....could you please list the ingredients in the drop?

Greetings, Toril
                        I came across this site. I read on another site it has an ingredient from the Tamarind seed. Google tamarind seed ophthalmic and you'll get more info. I read on another site that visine intensive is made by Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd in austraila

http://www.chemistdirect.com.au/visi...ls-p-9561.html
                        Last edited by club11b; 10-Sep-2007, 07:25.

Comment

It is still working. I must say I was in Berlin, walking around in the wind all day and I had huge problems with my eyes, although I took visine. but: as home, under normal conditions my eyes are a lot better! I combine it sometimes with vismed and I think thats the best. like 70% visine and 30%, especially in the evening, vismed....And: my eyes are a lot more white/less red...and: they stay in the eyes better than vismed
                          take care!

Comment

Working...
                          X