Theratears Disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theratears Disappearing

I have noticed that the single use, preservative free Theratears eye drops have been disappearing from all the major stores (Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aide). Is this happening in anyone else's area? I know I can order them online, but that is not as convenient. They have the liquid gels available, but I don't like those. Just curious if anyone knows what is happening.

I just heard last week from several people that TheraTears is having difficulty delivering product to retail outlets. I know there are very few business that can package the product in vials and a small volume company can have difficulty getting production. They may have timed their inventory wrong and are now in back order.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to visit my local stores and get stocked up.

Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I have not had any problems getting them. I get mine from a local mom and pop pharmacy chain or Target.
        Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Update - Important For Theratears Users

Here is what Theratears told me. Stock up!

The demand for our products has become so overwhelming that our production cannot keep up. We are in the process of increasing manufacturing but this is a multi-level endeavor and it takes time.

When the large retail warehouses receive the product, they distribute it to the retail stores according to their own in house policies; we have no control as to which specific store the product is sent to.

Our product is available on our online store as well which can be accessed through the website address below or by dialing: 1-800-979-8327 Ext. 130. I've been informed that the unit dose will not be available on the online store until mid to late October.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Comment

Working...
          X