ointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ointment?

Hi All- Well like most of us here I am working on finding what works for me. I am also following the eye docs advice. I have had some encouraging days and some really dry days (usually after a lot of lid therapy...why?)....when I really need something ointment is what I use. My eye doc said that it is ok to use this as often as i need it but when i do research a lot of people advise against it....does anyone have any personal experiences with ointments, especially with MGD and long term use?
    Thanks in advance!

Autumnn, from this board, I believe you'll get lots of thumb's up on GenTeal Gel. True, It's a "gel" but most find it works better than a petroletum product such as the thicker "vaseline-line" ointments. It washes off the lashes easier and doesn't make such a mess. If you don't have access to the gel, something like Refresh PM will work. It might be something you need to try and see what you like best.
    Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

woops! I didnt make it clear it is the genteal pm- an ointment...should i be worried?

Comment

Working...
      X