Similasan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similasan?

Has anyone tried Similasan dry eye relief homeopathic?

I think its been around for quite a while so..if it was effective, I am sure I would have heard about it.

Tried them today

I just bought some today and used put two drops total in my right eye (the problematic one) and they helped. Does anyone know anything about the long-term use of the Similasan Dry Eye Drops?

Comment

If you do a search on Similasan you'll find many posts. You can also scroll through the thread titles in the Goop forum. Not trying to discourage new replies but it is helpful to read what's already there and saves people from posting quite so many times about the same thing.

I'd say overall I've not often seen anybody here terribly impressed with Similasan, no matter how pro-homeopathy they are in general. I think most people that end up here... by definition... are past the point of getting relief with a homeopathic drop.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
        If you do a search on Similasan you'll find many posts. You can also scroll through the thread titles in the Goop forum. Not trying to discourage new replies but it is helpful to read what's already there and saves people from posting quite so many times about the same thing.

I'd say overall I've not often seen anybody here terribly impressed with Similasan, no matter how pro-homeopathy they are in general. I think most people that end up here... by definition... are past the point of getting relief with a homeopathic drop.

Well there was nothing in the last 10 pages....so it doesnt seem to be so repititive, found a thread from over 2 years ago...but that was on Similasan allergy drops and not the dry eye drops...not sure if they are the same.

Anyway I think I will give it a go.

thanks

Comment

I did a quick search and there are 29 threads that mention it. It's a word that frequently gets misspelled, helpful to also search on 'homeopathic'.

If a drop gets very little mention, that's a pretty good sign that few people here have found it helpful.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X