honey drops/bee venom/apitherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honey drops/bee venom/apitherapy

I did get some raw honey, but it had the honeycomb in it, which can cause allergies. I found ALOT of info about a honey in New Zealand that is now used for medicinal purposes. It's called Manuka Honey. There is a distributor here in states that I have contacted -waiting on feedback. Also found a bee venom eye drop called BV-20. You can find it by googling bv-20. I've been using it for a week with no problems. It's used for glaucoma/ms patients, but I feel it could be a natural anti-inflammatory. I found an article written by MD's - "honey drops as treatment for dry eye" Its in American Apitherapy Association Journal Vol 13, Number 3, Sept 2006. I can't get to it, so I'm going to try library or Journal Assoc for copy. Also going to try apitherapy, which is using bee stings along accupuncture points to stimulate body's own healing. I have found 2 apitherapists close to me that I am going to talk to about using for dry eye.

Hey ChickenLittle...Are you still around? I'd like to know what you found out about Manuka honey and Api Therapy and eyes.
    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X