Dwelle stings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle stings

I seem to be getting some relief from Dwelle, but they sting on contact -- is that normal? I have not tried Dakrina yet, but i think I will order some to try it out.

I'd really like to find something that i can use less than every hour. Right now it's the evenings that are killing me. Uggh.

Thanks.

Hi - yes it's normal apparently. I have only just started using Dakrina & Dwelle and report no stinging for me however. I think it depends on the state of your corneal epithelium.

No - I didn't know what that meant either so I Wiki'd it!

From Wiki :

The outer surface of the cornea is covered with fast-growing, easily-regenerated epithelial cells.

Functions of epithelial cells include secretion, absorption, protection, transcellular transport, sensation detection, and selective permeability.

There are plenty of threads here regarding Dwelle & Dakrina, look them up - all I can say is I'm on day 2 and am impressed so far . . . .

EllMitcho
    The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Comment

They stung for me at first, but they sting less and less as time goes on. Sometimes, my eyes are really dry for some reason, and they will sting. However, the better the tear film becomes, the healthier the epithelium is, and the less the drops burn. That has been my experience, anyway.

Comment

They do sting. I believe when the epithelium heals a bit the stinging should decrease or disappear.
        Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

They always have stung for me. If I instill a drop and then close my eyes for about 10 seconds before opening again, it helps with the stinging tremendously.

Tera

Comment

Working...
          X