Clarymist -- any experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarymist -- any experiences?

I bought some yesterday as I saw it less than half the normal price in a supermarket (not sure I can tell you where without getting in trouble -- can I -- Mods?)

I used it once, and within a couple of hours, my eyes (which were by then 90per cent better, I'd have said, since stopping the Viscotears which it appears I was allergic/sensitive to last Friday) felt 100 per cent better for the first time in six weeks.

My problem seems to be only when I'm in my office. I've got health and safety on the case as I've mentioned my dry eyes to colleagues and one has almost exactly the same symptoms as me (dry, red, burning eyes after spending any length of time in the office) and at least three others say their eyes are uncomfortable by the end of the working day. I'm hoping H&S can provide a humidifier or similar.

Anyway, back to Clarymist. Eyes felt great when I left yesterday, but I was disappointed to see the inside of my left iris had the usual red ring it has had on and off over the past six weeks. It hadn't been there at all over the weekend.

Today, I used the Clarymist when I got up with the Celluvisc. Eyes have played me up all day. I used the Clarymist a couple of times through the day, both eyes still slightly bloodshot and the usual feeling of dryness had come back.

I haven't used it since noon today, by the end of the day, they seemed better again.

Could I also be sensitive to the preservative in the Clarymist?

If so, anyone want the rest of the bottle?

Hi

Hi,
    I've never found a drop to work well against redness, even the ones in tubes, which are expensive.
    Nothing is better than healthy tear product from glands. Seems your problem is not serious yet, I would suggest taking good care of the eyes and give an effort to the nutrition before the glands totally stopped working.

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post?

What do you mean by nutrition? Do you mean diet?

And how can you possibly say "before the glands totally stopped(sic?) working"

I'm sorry, but how do you know I have a gland problem? I don't even know that!!!

Comment

Working...
      X