Carrying eye drop bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrying eye drop bottles

Rebecca's recent post on the problem of reusable preservative-free vials of eye drops in the "grungy purse" or pocket made me think that people might benefit from a product that I found, which holds two 15ml bottles of Dr. Holly's drops, but keeps them safe from lint and dirt in purses and pockets. It is really for a product that is supposed to rid teens of acne, but the case is perfect for two full-sized bottles of eye drops:

http://secure.myzeno.com/category.aspx?categoryID=35

It was $10 at Walgreen's, but it is on line for $15. It zips up and if I fail to secure a lid correctly, I also won't inadvertently cause the bottle to leak eye drops (especially NutraTear) all over the place. These days, I never leave the house without at least a bottle of Dwelle, so it is nice to know that I can put my eye drops anywhere and keep them as clean as possible.

--Liz

PS I know that the DE Shop has an insulated carrier for refrigerated pf eye drops, but this thing is really small and great for Dr. Holly's drops.
    Last edited by liz56; 08-Mar-2008, 13:42. Reason: mistake

There are also other "holders" folks may find when they are out shopping. A case for lipstick(s), other cosmetics may do the trick. I have one small (fits my palm) lavendar plastic zip purse that I've taken into surgery with me several times. In it were Dwelle and lipbalm. It came with a free cosmetics gift with a purchase of Estee Lauder or Lancome. A change purse would work well in some cases. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Good ideas!

Hi, Lucy.

Lipstick holders are a great idea! I found that zeno thing at the drugstore, but it was hard for me to track something down. I like your suggestions!

--Liz

Comment

I use a zip up sunglasses case (pinched off ex boyfriend!) but gladly it's become considerably lighter, I've gone from three drops and a gel to just a vial of Viscotears

I've got a lipstick case upstairs -- fantastic idea! I'll be commandeering it for Celluvisc duty! Though I've managed with no drops at all this weekend

Great idea to post about this, btw

Comment

I use a cigarette case. It holds 2 bottles of eye drops plus room for a small mirror and a tissue.

Comment

Working...
          X