Anyone tried a water spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried a water spray?

I picked up an aerosol water spray yesterday, used it every half hour at work and my eyes are less red and dry (though I do seem to have good and bad days without reason).

It contains distilled water and "Di Methyl Ether" -- that's all -- and is called "Cooling Mist". I think Evian make the same thing -- just more expensive!

My health and safety guy at work says they are aware of a problem with humidity in my building, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Hope it might be an idea for others

helo faithlies..

well for a month i'm using "Eau Thermale Spray water" of the brand "La Roche-Posay".... for wat i can say, is..... it works, it give me temporarily good comfort!.. its refreshing....! and sometimes it helps to reduce mucus wen spray in the eyes.. (but it effects last temporarily)

Mmm this eau thermale is of pure water, containing No preservative... dats y i think its safe to spray near/on the eyes..... moreover it contains naturale selenium antioxidant and all dat stuff..

But however it kinda bulky... its big to carry around but useful anyway!...

check it here:
    http://www.cocooncenter.com/La-Roche...e_7018888.html
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

I have used plain distilled water in a small spray bottle I bought in a store for about 99c. It is a fine mist spray. Small investment compared to what you're talking about. This bottle is perhaps one-two ounces and can easily be tucked in purse or pocket. Look for in cosmetics. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Mine was 99p (two dollars) for 150ml (five ounces).

I've had my lenses in now from 7.30am until 11.40am.

Spray every thirty minutes (or when I remember).

I'll see how it goes

Comment

Working...
        X