No announcement yet.

anyone use genteal gel during the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use genteal gel during the day?

My opth gave me a sample to try, I've been using it on an as needed basis during the day and also at night. The blurriness lasts maybe 2 seconds on me and then I'm fine, I feel its really adheres to my cornea to provide decent relief, whereas the drops are messy and relief lasts about 5 mins and i'm back to being dry again.

Hi, Yoganut.

Glad to see you. I have tried Genteal Gel during the day, and I found it to be okay. I prefer Dwelle, though, because I feel like Dwelle improves the clarity of my vision. Genteal Gel is soothing, and I will not sleep without it, but it blurs for me a little. It also does not do anything for my condition (ebmd).

--Liz

PS I have a weird question for you. I just started doing yoga, and the beginning of my dvd says to look at "the third eye." I love this exercise, because it makes my eyes feel better. I started doing it when taking a break at the computer. Does this make sense, or am I just being whacky?

Comment

yes

Hi liz56,

Yes, I have used Genteal gel in the day. It does cause blurriness, that's for sure. I have used it when I have to go to the store or places where the air circulation is excessive or low humidity. That is the only way I had been able to go to stores for almost a year- that and fitover sunglasses. No other drop worked for me. I was still limited in how much time I could spend. Very frustrating. I use it before going to sleep too.

Best wishes,
      dryeyes2

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
        Hi, Yoganut.

Glad to see you. I have tried Genteal Gel during the day, and I found it to be okay. I prefer Dwelle, though, because I feel like Dwelle improves the clarity of my vision. Genteal Gel is soothing, and I will not sleep without it, but it blurs for me a little. It also does not do anything for my condition (ebmd).

--Liz

PS I have a weird question for you. I just started doing yoga, and the beginning of my dvd says to look at "the third eye." I love this exercise, because it makes my eyes feel better. I started doing it when taking a break at the computer. Does this make sense, or am I just being whacky?
        Not a weird question at all liz56, sounds like you're practicing Kundalini yoga? I just started that type of yoga after doing Hatha for 8 years. I also try to focus on my 3rd eye but more so for meditation, I know there are yoga exercises specifically for eye problems such as rolling the eyes clockwise while they're closed but all these seem to make my eyes feel worse. I suppose its a case of we're all different, what works for one person might not work for another. Keep up the yoga. I think it has a lot of positive health benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by yoganut View Post
          Not a weird question at all liz56, sounds like you're practicing Kundalini yoga? I just started that type of yoga after doing Hatha for 8 years. I also try to focus on my 3rd eye but more so for meditation, I know there are yoga exercises specifically for eye problems such as rolling the eyes clockwise while they're closed but all these seem to make my eyes feel worse. I suppose its a case of we're all different, what works for one person might not work for another. Keep up the yoga. I think it has a lot of positive health benefits.
          Hi, Yoganut!

Thanks for the information. I'll look into the exercises. They seem to help me. Yes, it is Kundalini. I hope that I can stay with it. I do aerobics, and the yoga feels like a helpful thing to do, because my muscles are not as elastic as they should be-- probably because I don't stretch enough after a workout. So, I will try and stick with it. I'm glad to hear that there are other things that I can do with my eyes. That's so helpful.

Thanks, again,
          Liz

Comment

Working...
          X