Dr. Holly drops still stinging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Holly drops still stinging

I've been using Dakrina for about a month now, and my eyes still sting and turn red immediately upon dropping. It subsides after a minute or two. Does this just mean they bother my eyes and I should stop? They do seem to provide some releif, but I don't want to be making them worse.

The drops still sting my eyes if my eyes are irritated (like when I got the plugs). Are your eyes otherwise irritated, or have those drops stopped the other irritation and sting anyway?
    Shoey

Comment

my eyes are irritated mostly first thing in the AM, then again in the evenings, or after being out in the wind and cold. i'm trying to combat the evening dryness by being more pro-active with drops throughout the day.....but am really leary of too much preservatives. I've been trying out Refresh Celluvisc --it's good, but so expensive.

Comment

The stinging sensation will lessen as the surface of your eyes heal. I also found that for me, NutraTear stings more than Dakrina, which stings more than Dwelle. You might want to try Dwelle only (if the brief stinging really bothers you), until your eyes improve.

Here's how I use them: Dwelle at night before bed (always); Dakrina in the morning, if I didn't sleep well or my Tranquileyes goggles didn't fully protect my eyes from lagophthalmos; NutraTear, if needed during the daytime. If I'm sleeping well with good eye protection at night, one drop of Dwelle in the evening is normally all I need.

Comment

Working...
        X